Opinion on subwoofer choices

Those Evl 10's will sound great for the price... definitely an improvement over the P3's... How much? Can't say for sure... You can keep it pretty small with a 3.5 ft3 gross and 2-4" aeroports 18" long... I'm not able to model them ... so it's just an offhand guess. Opinions are like... and mine stink!

Used to sell rockford, do you know how much dealers rip you off on those kinds of brands? Ive seen 120% mark up over cost. What an idiot.
well thats true with all.. used to pay $399 for orion xtr 800.4 sell for $799.. with internet everyone can see what real price is..

Those Evl 10's will sound great for the price... definitely an improvement over the P3's... How much? Can't say for sure... You can keep it pretty small with a 3.5 ft3 gross and 2-4" aeroports 18" long... I'm not able to model them ... so it's just an offhand guess. Opinions are like... and mine stink!
pretty close 13" would be 35hz 32 is 16"

3500 for a few items?? Holyshit what a ripoff. Thus why there's hardly any car audio places/shops around. I still don't understand if they don't get any business yet tell customers an insane amount for soms speakers, an amp or two and a few subs all installed for a price that's hard to grasp.
Sundown Yard Sale : 5/24/17 - Car Audio Classifieds!

idk what ya'll are talking about butthose sa 12's for $109?, how come no one evr mentioned those to me? are they used?

3500 for a few items?? Holyshit what a ripoff. Thus why there's hardly any car audio places/shops around. I still don't understand if they don't get any business yet tell customers an insane amount for soms speakers, an amp or two and a few subs all installed for a price that's hard to grasp.
Sundown Yard Sale : 5/24/17 - Car Audio Classifieds!

years ago i bought what musta been 4k worth of concept stuff for $600 and it was new had amp speakers subs everywhere 7" screen (back when they were high) and 1 18" sub for $600, sold the 18 for $400 (i think) in like 2 hours..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.