Opinion on Line Drivers needed...

Participant count
  • Participant list

seatown1two
10+ year member

I have an '05 acura tl non navi and will be doing the following: Keeping stock amp for rear fill and center channel, comps for the front (possibly ID ctx65cs), arc ks300.4 and will add on sw at a later date. Will be running comps off the fronts (no plan to go active) and bridging rear for sw. I will be taking the signal pre amp and have no clue on which line driver would be best to suit my needs. I was thinking about either the audiocontrol matrix plus or two RF-BLD units. I guess i'm leaning toward the two RF units since they accept high level inputs but would like any opinions out there.

Thanks in advance...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.