Online Business: What Car Audio Brands?

Justin...Metra would be your friend in the accesory department. Like I said if you need any info. Get in touch with blake from Friday to wednesday of next week, or me from tuesday to Friday of next week. I can get you some info for distributors, and Metra.

Let me know if you plan on doing any local advertising, I'd be glad to sport stickers / t-shirts / hang up flyers / spread dirty lies about car toys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Good one about CTs!

T-shirts and stickers/decals are a definate. I hope to also get in touch with the manufactures apparel departments to try and get those too.

Rainbow- Only two authorized online dealers now.... Rainbow products rock! We need more choices

DLS- Only one authorized dealer now....that I know of or would buy from.

Morel- No body has them online.. Would be nice if you could hook this up.

SEAS- Again, only one dealer I know of that is online

Brax/Helix- Only two online dealers that are authorized and one of them being woofersetc.....yuck

Genesis- No one online now. Maybe Genesis would be willing too.

Sundown Audio- Seems like a brand that is doing very well..

Focal- No one has authorized online selling...People love Focal.

Eclipse- Great decks!!!! nuff said

Pioneer Preimer- Again, great decks! Kids love to buy that stuff.

Kenwood Excelon- Great decks and mobile video

Alpine- This crap will always sell.. However, know one has F1 or will have F1 online ever....

Audison- great amps, no choices for online buying.

Zapco- It would be nice to see them online from an authorized dealer

Arc Audio- It would be nice to see them online from an authorized dealer

Do you have a TaxID, Resale ID, and trading referrals? If so, PM me and I can get you linked up with a decent distributor for several companies...
whats a resale ID? I have a corporation and tax id, never was asked for a resale ID before. thats what the tax id is for so you dont have to pay tax till you receive it from your customer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.