one one here know (rhesketh)

any one here know guy on here named (rhesketh) or name Bobby Hesketh. It looks like I got scammed by him, sent him money for an amp, after many emails saying it will be shipped at this time but there was always something that happened There is over 50 messages saying this also. Finally past week I have heard nothing from him, no emails no messages on here, yet on his profile it shows here was on just hours ago. Just want to let everyone here know what happened
he's on now

Honestly i know the guy personally and he lives locally(about 25 mins). He is a good guy and one my friends. Yes he is very busy. As far as being "scammed" i cant call it yet. I have bought from him recently and everything was good.

My question is this, and im not calling you a liar, but you say that he "Scammed" you and you made a payment. So you should have transaction info handy and I see no proof of anything in this thread at all. So do you actually have proof or are you just talking spit?

Honestly i know the guy personally and he lives locally(about 25 mins). He is a good guy and one my friends. Yes he is very busy. As far as being "scammed" i cant call it yet. I have bought from him recently and everything was good.
My question is this, and im not calling you a liar, but you say that he "Scammed" you and you made a payment. So you should have transaction info handy and I see no proof of anything in this thread at all. So do you actually have proof or are you just talking spit?
the fact that the seller hasn't responded yet kinda speaks for itself, I mean if the guys a liar and he never sent any type of payment that's all he would have to come in and say

the fact that the seller hasn't responded yet kinda speaks for itself, I mean if the guys a liar and he never sent any type of payment that's all he would have to come in and say
i understand what your saying and im not calling the OP a liar.... im saying this, if someone says i scammed and i didnt i may not say anything in a post either. But Bobby has guys in here that have dealt with him before with out issues so he references in here saying hes a good dude. And the OP has not prosted any proof of purchase yet since i asked for proof. He has no one in here back him saying they had a smooth transaction with him or nothing.

Does anyone in here know OP, or know him from another forum? he has 5 post on here currently. To me at this point he is only "crying wolf" right now with out proving that he paid for something. He should have to prove something first. thats just my opinion.

any one here know guy on here named (rhesketh) or name Bobby Hesketh. It looks like I got scammed by him, sent him money for an amp, after many emails saying it will be shipped at this time but there was always something that happened There is over 50 messages saying this also. Finally past week I have heard nothing from him, no emails no messages on here, yet on his profile it shows here was on just hours ago. Just want to let everyone here know what happened
Any kind of proof?

here is a few, and I still have no amp

1. Beginning Re: amp

Okay sounds good my PayPal is rhesketh84@gmail.com... I'll hold it

For you if your serious about friday

1. 11-16-2013

Rhesketh

Senior VIP Member

Jun 2012

Elizabethtown,ky

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned

6 Post(s)

Re: amp

I did have them but were sold out then I ordered 4 more and then you hit me up asking for one and the four I ordered were supposed to be at my shop when I got back from the sema show.. I've been waiting since. They were supposed to be in wed then Thursday..

This was 3 weeks ago

1. Re: amp

My new shipment of amps are coming in on Thuesday. And I'm still waiting on ups to call with some news.. And if it shows up to you just let me know, if not I will send you another one on Tuesday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mgameforever

10+ year member
Mgameforever
Fresno ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views