one one here know (rhesketh)

once I get a tracking number saying the amp is on the way then no worries, I will take back everything I said and even apologize, and have this topic deleted. just was trying to see if others had experience dealing with him that's all any one in my position would be worried

very true, he may be waiting for ups to warrant a replacement fee as they have lost it....(this can take some time) or did they send it back to him?

ii know they take a while it took week for them to give dc power alt money for a order they lost of mine .I just dealt with that also. dk what happened with that no word, he said he got a new shipments over week ago was on vacation for holidays ( which I understand) and would ship it today (Monday) but I haven't heard anything from him at all today, not here or email so idk.

WHERES THE UPS TRACKING NUMBER SMH if the seller said he shipped it a month ago wheres the number who told you ups lost it,a number would end all of this if the shipper trew the number away then its his problem

very true, he may be waiting for ups to warrant a replacement fee as they have lost it....(this can take some time) or did they send it back to him?
That shouldn't matter either. If a shipping company loses a package, the seller is supposed to refund the buyers money and then deal with the shipping company.

any one here know guy on here named (rhesketh) or name Bobby Hesketh. It looks like I got scammed by him, sent him money for an amp, after many emails saying it will be shipped at this time but there was always something that happened There is over 50 messages saying this also. Finally past week I have heard nothing from him, no emails no messages on here, yet on his profile it shows here was on just hours ago. Just want to let everyone here know what happened
Crap. I bought batteries fron him 2 months ago and havnt got them yet either. He did send me one and shipping got all messed up so we worked out another deal. Now hes suppose to ship 2 batts that i payed for. But usually when i pm him, i get am answer back every time. He told me that he just had a friend ship my batts fri. But he hasnt msged me the tracking number yet. He said hed send it to me once his friend gives the tracking info. He said he hasnt been home bcs hes been stuck in the winter storm. The guy has good feedback and hes seems like a trustworthy guy. But i agree 2 months is uncalled for

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mgameforever

10+ year member
Mgameforever
Fresno ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views