one one here know (rhesketh)

I bought a sax-125.4 from him, but was missing the knob/wire and it did take him afew days to ship but nothing crazy like this. Ya i saw the 5k all over the fb pages not long ago either but haven't seen the post for alil bit now

so after nothing no refund no communication, I filed police report with my local police, his local police, and FBI internet crime division gave them every single message he sent on here and email, also PayPal statements showing no activity. Next step is civil case, go after his assets.

any one here know guy on here named (rhesketh) or name Bobby Hesketh. It looks like I got scammed by him, sent him money for an amp, after many emails saying it will be shipped at this time but there was always something that happened There is over 50 messages saying this also. Finally past week I have heard nothing from him, no emails no messages on here, yet on his profile it shows here was on just hours ago. Just want to let everyone here know what happened
I've been having the same exact problem with Rhesketh. I've been waiting since November 8 to receive 2 C&D batteries from him and he kept on giving me the run around and said they'd be shipped soon. Then he claimed batteries were shipped by a friend who threw away the receipt so I never got tracking. I've contacted multiple times and he said they've shipped, but I still have nothing and he hasn't responded to my multiple messages since January 24th. I sent Rhesketh a payment of $100 on November 8 then $80 on December 6. I was refunded $80 becasue I was within the time frame to make a claim on paypal. Unfortunately I was past the claim deadline for my $100. Rhesketh is no doubt a scammer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mgameforever

10+ year member
Mgameforever
Fresno ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views