MI
Buyer:

Myself

Seller:

Rhesketh (Bobby Hesketh)

Link to original FS thread and/or trade agreement thread:

16 C&D 75ah batteries for sale!!!

Original deal details:

I made a deal with Rhesketh awhile ago. The deal consisted of me giving Rhesketh two payments that totaled $160 for 2 C&D batteries. He agreed to the payments and a total of $160 if I paid him all the cash by Dec. 12. We also agreed that if I send $100 right away that he will ship the first battery then he will ship the second battery once he he receives the last remaining $60. I sent him payment of $100 on November 8th. He actually gave me tracking for the first battery, but ups screwed up the shipping and sent battery back to Rhesketh. So I told him about the shipping and he said he would reship the battery for $20. I sent him another $80 on December 6 and he said he would ship both C&D batteries soon.

Description of how the deal went bad:

A few weeks went by after sending Rhesketh the final payment and I still haven't received a tracking number for both C&D batteries. I contacted him and he said he'd ship soon, he has just been very busy. Few weeks go by again and every time I contacted him (multiple times) he said he's busy and would ship soon. Few weeks go by again and he said he had a friend ship the batteries and I asked for tracking number; Rhesketh said his friend threw away the receipt and he didn't know any better. Rhesketh assured me that the batteries were shipped though. Another few weeks went by and no batteries. He said shipping company is trying to find the batteries and he'd let me know what's going on. Another few weeks went by and I asked what's going on. Rhesketh replied and stated that I will definitely get my batteries, but if I don't have them soon then he will refund all my money. Another few weeks go by and no batteries. I haven't been able to get an answer back from him since January 24. I was refunded $80 because I was within the paypal time frame to claim a dispute. I have not been refunded my $100 yet and I was too late to make a claim. He doesn't respond to any messages anymore.

Screen shots supporting your claims:

I don't know how well you can see the screenshots

Screenshot_2014-03-04-18-44-11_zps66be6a31.png

Screenshot_2014-03-04-18-43-38_zpsbf9ff0c1.png

Screenshot_2014-03-04-17-49-50_zpsafddce07.png

Screenshot_2014-03-04-17-33-43_zpse73b317e.png

Additional Info:

I've seen a few people that are having troubles with Rhesketh. Rhesketh is definitely a SCAMMER

**** bro.... why you aint holler at me ? we coulda did some local *****.... yeah hes been on the scammer list for some months upon months now... Im sorry to see this!!!

How did the shipping company mess up the first shipment and why did you pay the fee?
He gave me tracking for the first battery and that's if he actually shipped a battery, but they shipped the battery to my house twice and I wasn't home and they sent the battery to some other state after the second attempt. I think it was sent to Pennsylvania and Rhesketh lives in Kentucky I believe. Not 100% sure though. So I called UPS and they said they'd ship battery back to me Monday. So I stayed home all day Monday and no battery. On Tuesday I had to work all day and I checked for my package and I had nothing; not even a final attempt slip they leave. So I checked tracking and 30minutes after they attempted to deliver the package, they shipped it back to Rhesketh. I told him about it and he said he knows and that they shipped it to some Home Depot. Then apparently they corrected shipping and he got the battery back. He told me that it would cost him another $40 to ship and he said he would ship it again if I give him $20, so I did. I gave him a total of $180 and still no batteries. It's a complicated deal.

**** bro.... why you aint holler at me ? we coulda did some local *****.... yeah hes been on the scammer list for some months upon months now... Im sorry to see this!!!
Really? I didn't think about contacting you. I don't think I was familiar with you much when I made deal with Rhesketh. Pm me if you have batteries and stuff

He gave me tracking for the first battery and that's if he actually shipped a battery, but they shipped the battery to my house twice and I wasn't home and they sent the battery to some other state after the second attempt. I think it was sent to Pennsylvania and Rhesketh lives in Kentucky I believe. Not 100% sure though. So I called UPS and they said they'd ship battery back to me Monday. So I stayed home all day Monday and no battery. On Tuesday I had to work all day and I checked for my package and I had nothing; not even a final attempt slip they leave. So I checked tracking and 30minutes after they attempted to deliver the package, they shipped it back to Rhesketh. I told him about it and he said he knows and that they shipped it to some Home Depot. Then apparently they corrected shipping and he got the battery back. He told me that it would cost him another $40 to ship and he said he would ship it again if I give him $20, so I did. I gave him a total of $180 and still no batteries. It's a complicated deal.
I wouldnt have given him any money. That shipping fiasco is on the seller to make sure they have it right in the first place.

sorry I know how it is, if I get any word ill let you know.. Is it ok if the police ask me for more information I can show them the post where he scammed you also, to prove it was not just me .

sorry I know how it is, if I get any word ill let you know.. Is it ok if the police ask me for more information I can show them the post where he scammed you also, to prove it was not just me .
Yeah for sure man. I'm all about helpin out

I wouldnt have given him any money. That shipping fiasco is on the seller to make sure they have it right in the first place.
Yeah i know what your saying and I learned my lesson

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Polski13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Polski13
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied