one one here know (rhesketh)

or this on 11days ago Your amp is coming in on Friday and will be shipped the same day... Christmas slowed the shipping process down. I will send you the tracking number when it's shipped

or this on 11days ago Your amp is coming in on Friday and will be shipped the same day... Christmas slowed the shipping process down. I will send you the tracking number when it's shipped
Good luck op.i'm sure it will work out!

sounds like he sold the amp you sent him the coin for, and is now waiting on another one to send to you.is that right>

ill hear something then long periods of time silence so I guess well see, he has my personal email also, hopefully the amp just is sent and everything works out good.

ill hear something then long periods of time silence so I guess well see, he has my personal email also, hopefully the amp just is sent and everything works out good.
FROM FACEBOOK

Bobby Hesketh: Lol I sent him the amp a month and a half ago and he said he was in the hospital when they tried to deliver it.. It's getting taken care if though.

Bobby Hesketh:Thanks for bringing it to my attention though. I talked to him last night and I didn't even know he posted that

being in military I understand busy im always here then gone again I don't know him personally Im not trying to talk bad about him I just want amp and ill be on my way.

I was in hospital he said he sent the amp but ups lost it lol, they did not try to deliver it haha

Hey if it doesn't show up today I will just send you another one.. Ups is working on finding it for me. They looked on my account and don't have any record of all three that I shipped out that day but the other two guys got there's.. Just give it one more day and let me know and If ups calls me back later today with some info I will let you know.. that was month ago

even if ups did try to deliver it they would of left a note that says sorry we missed you we will try again on such and such date and of course I would of gone and picked it up lol not just left it

im not blaming him for ups, but still month later and no amp on its way, even said he would be shipping it today and still nothing you have to wonder when it will actually be sent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mgameforever

10+ year member
Mgameforever
Fresno ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views