**oldschool4me's 92 civic build**

I just installed a system in my friends 2000 Civic, What a PITA. Doors ****** with those Wire plugs connecting the wires from the car to the door electronics, Pulling the whole **** rear plastics out just to put in a pair of 6x9's.

And finding a wire port to run power cable though was a pain too, Had to pull the entire battery box assembly to run it though the grommet/harness was tricky but worked.

I did I mention I hate honda doors?

In all it took 8 hours had to do alot of fab work for the doors and such but in the end it was worth it for him, Sounds nice too.

I did.

6.5 and tweets in stock locations

6x9's in the rear deck

2 amps 4 chan and 2 channel

subs and pretty much rewired the entire car.

To the op, Looks good so far!

Would look better if you had 2 Black Sink US amps in the back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just installed a system in my friends 2000 Civic, What a PITA. Doors ****** with those Wire plugs connecting the wires from the car to the door electronics, Pulling the whole **** rear plastics out just to put in a pair of 6x9's.
And finding a wire port to run power cable though was a pain too, Had to pull the entire battery box assembly to run it though the grommet/harness was tricky but worked.

I did I mention I hate honda doors?

In all it took 8 hours had to do alot of fab work for the doors and such but in the end it was worth it for him, Sounds nice too.

I did.

6.5 and tweets in stock locations

6x9's in the rear deck

2 amps 4 chan and 2 channel

subs and pretty much rewired the entire car.

To the op, Looks good so far!

Would look better if you had 2 Black Sink US amps in the back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yea to match the 400x thats going in there for my subs right? lol wish i had the cash. would be great if i had a 50 and the 425 us amps.

You have a dash shot of the car? mainly radio....lol
this is the only one i have atm.

civic4.jpg

I'm most likely running my old school US Amps setup in my F150.....I noticed on your dash a vent in the center...is that a place for a center ch speaker? or just a defrost vent?
is a vent. i will probably eventually replace the two mtx amps with us amps down the road but dont have the money to do it now. probably will be a treat finding a 425.

for my doors i just cut a new hole and used wire loom to conect the two holes and ran the wires thew there it works good no problems
how did you get in there to make a new hole? you make new holes on the door and the car itself? you happen to have any pics?

I'm most likely running my old school US Amps setup in my F150.....I noticed on your dash a vent in the center...is that a place for a center ch speaker? or just a defrost vent?

I'm running us amps in my 05 f150. have a vl 400, 150, and a 25. love them amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.