Honda Civic 06 whole system replacement

abxshorty

CarAudio.com Newbie
edmomd
So I’ve been wanting to replace my Honda civics whole system all the speakers including the tweekers upfront but don’t know which brand to go with. I don’t wanna go with anything crazy just something entry level that still sounds decent. Any suggestions of where I could start or what I could go for ?

Go to crutchfield and see what fits your car. Crutchfield is a great place for a newcomer to car audio. For most cars, they will include any adapters you need and a printed set of instructions on how to install the equipment you buy.
As far as speakers go. if you are not going to add an amplifier, look for the speakers with the best sensitivity specs (higher numbers are better).

Might want to list your year and model/trim of the Honda you are working with. There are many non traditional lines that people in here are familiar with and could recommend for the same or usually better than what you may be familiar with.
Recoil, NVX to name a few.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...