Old School Subie build......

You're retarded... An sti has a 2.5L turbocharged engine. There is no Impreza that comes stock with a 3.0L.
2.0 turbo and 2.5 (more recently) turbo are the only true "STi" motors. The only 3.0L I can think of would be the performance tuned version they put in the Legacy Spec B. I doubt a 6 would fit in that little Suba-camino. Hell, it's a 1.6L in there now, and it's naturally aspirated. Not sure the bigger 2.5L 4cyl would fit in there, not to even mention all the turbo junk and hardpiping + intercooler.

I haVe 3 of these now...the first generation and two 2nd generations ...here is a pic of one of my 2nd gen's...the other is beige in color....

newbrat.jpg

cool build.. I really like the... um.. box you put behind the seat with nothing in it.. good work...?
Thanks ...Its coming along pretty well...I changed it out to a RF shallow 12 box and a SONY Explode 1000...the highs for now are some BOSS enclosed speakers in the Kicks and I added an old Jensen CD Player...the CD player seems to have some issues so I'm gonna change it out soon...Its a nice budget setup...I'll try and get some new pics soon...

After I picked up my late model Subie Brat I decided I'm gonna do something with it...It has more behind the seat room than..the old school brat has...I have 3 Subie Brats total...I should start a build log on the late model soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

After I picked up my late model Subie Brat I decided I'm gonna do something with it...It has more behind the seat room than..the old school brat has...I have 3 Subie Brats total...I should start a build log on the late model soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If by build log, you mean post a pic of the car, and a pic of some DD 1508s, and then never post anything else, yes. Im sure you will.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.