Going SQ in the Saleen....

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Well I thought about it long and hard and now I'm getting ready for an SQ build in the Saleen.....from the days of high SPL ....

to the mellow sounds of a nice clean SQ system......

001.jpg

nah...I always have stuff laying around.....I just seldom get to use it...I don't really have a shop. Its more like a warehouse where I work on my stuff....If i get the chance I don't mind helping others....Car Audio has just been a hobby of mine for years....

Some people were talking about you being a shop owner while you were gone, man. That would explain the staggering amount of equipment you have "laying around". I'm not pointing fingers, just trying to make some sense out of the things you do on this forum. You know, the build logs that go nowhere and the never ending carousel of equipment that we never see installed.

There has to be some kind of explanation for it, man. It really is hard to believe that you have all this obscenely priced equipment just laying around, not being used...all the while claiming to do "odd jobs" for a living.

Some people were talking about you being a shop owner while you were gone, man. That would explain the staggering amount of equipment you have "laying around". I'm not pointing fingers, just trying to make some sense out of the things you do on this forum. You know, the build logs that go nowhere and the never ending carousel of equipment that we never see installed.
There has to be some kind of explanation for it, man. It really is hard to believe that you have all this obscenely priced equipment just laying around, not being used...all the while claiming to do "odd jobs" for a living.
the majority of my stuff is 10-20 years old.....It would be nice to have a shop and do what I love....but I don't see that happening anytime soon...I do sell a few things local every now and then...but there is no real market for car audio where I live...so I continue to do odd & emd jobs to pay my bills.....

I will put it like this..

He has money.. from what.. Only he knows I guess.. He must be sensitive about it or he would have told us. Who wouldn't have said hey I won the lottery or I do.. xxxxxx... and have money out the wazzoo.. So inherited or still receiving money from parents or his wife wears the pants and he is ashamed. but if he wasn't ashamed/embarrassed he would have said by now. He likes to show the appearance of his stuff meaning he wants us to think he has a lot of money whether its his or his wifes etc.

this will go on forever until he discloses where the money came from.

Titles don't mean anything if someone gave it to you. He is secretive for a reason. If he wants to reveal it we will all be waiting..

Just some advice, if you are gonna go full sq and concentrate on stage and imaging, the two people i know with your body style Mustang have had problems with tweeters in the door panel, you may wanna try them in the pillars. Those Critical Mass subs are sexy, good luck with the install!

Yay!!!!! I recorded that vid! Yay!
maybe I'll put together something new worth posting a video of soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm not sure when the next Chucky's show is....but I'm thinking about bring my CRX out of retirement...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just some advice, if you are gonna go full sq and concentrate on stage and imaging, the two people i know with your body style Mustang have had problems with tweeters in the door panel, you may wanna try them in the pillars. Those Critical Mass subs are sexy, good luck with the install!
I'm gonna install my Image Dynamics mini horns with the Pro drivers...I already have Mcintosh Aura 8" mids in my doors.....if I decide to keep them

I'm gonna install my Image Dynamics mini horns with the Pro drivers...I already have Mcintosh Aura 8" mids in my doors.....if I decide to keep them
Awesome, I have been curious how the horns are gonna work in a Mustang. Looking at the car, it seems the space is right as well as the seating position. I am curious how they are gonna sound, please let us know!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.