Old school setup

Good read KHA. I see Orion a lot so I wasn't going to look there. The PG amps are the ZX800.1 Ti and 475

Right spoony, there is so much to look at. I had 15s called Black Mambas years ago that may have been flee market.. I remember liking them over the old RF punches I was using.

I sold Xtant back in the early 2000's at Ultimate Electronics, and got to see a few setups with the 1001 and the 603. Their footprints are MASSIVE, but when all shined up and de-fingerprinted doe... Pretty blingy, but impressive nonetheless

I've got a soft spot for PG. What was that old wild sub, I think PG made... cyclones...always wanted to hear one of them
The cyclones were the fan-type ones. Right?

Looked cool, but you've gotta ask why nobody else has made something like that. Maybe the patent is still active

The cyclones were the fan-type ones. Right?
Looked cool, but you've gotta ask why nobody else has made something like that. Maybe the patent is still active
i recently sold a BNIB Cyclone i was sitting on. they were cool but not what we really want out of a low frequency driver. more of a "look what we can do".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.