Xtant 302a, whats it worth?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Battleaxwarior
10+ year member

I posted pics of this amp on caco being I'm on there all the time. But I'm just trying to get an idea what it's worth. It works flawlessly and is a powerhouse but I don't have any of the modules for it :/ condition I'd say 7.5-8/10. I'm interested in selling it, just not sure what to ask or what it's worth. Thanks!

I posted pics of this amp on caco being I'm on there all the time. But I'm just trying to get an idea what it's worth. It works flawlessly and is a powerhouse but I don't have any of the modules for it :/ condition I'd say 7.5-8/10. I'm interested in selling it, just not sure what to ask or what it's worth. Thanks!
Link?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.