Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

i dont do this too often but im just gonna tell you bluntly that im here to troll and only to troll bro. for that matter, i dont even know where the fuck the old man lives. there, are you happy now bro?
I'm happy for ya, keep trolling and doin your thing. I'm here to learn and get ideas from people. Your input was in no way necessary towards the build, it wasn't productive nor destructive.

I'm happy for ya, keep trolling and doin your thing. I'm here to learn and get ideas from people. Your input was in no way necessary towards the build, it wasn't productive nor destructive.
dont take what i said for granted because i will still do what the fuck i want, when i want and how i want. and hey bro, WHAT BUILD? now jackass, get my point? so stfu. thanks yo!

dont take what i said for granted because i will still do what the fuck i want, when i want and how i want. and hey bro, WHAT BUILD? now jackass, get my point? so stfu. thanks yo!
You should be sayin "what build" to yourself. I've looked at your posts and I couldn't find a build. Why waste the time? Do what the **** when you want how you want, I don't care. Take the dick outta your ass and maybe you wouldn't be mad at the world.

I always get lots of haters....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
there it is. i really truly hope that comment was worth it. and so i dont get any more pms from you after i do what i do and piss you off again, im blocking you. i was nervous last time with the pms i kept getting. i thought your old ass was gonna catch a heart attack on me you were so mad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif bye dave. you wont hear from me again. MY WORD!

I always get lots of haters....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
You'd have a lot less if you would post actual builds, instead of pics of random **** you have. Maybe if you did a build and posted pictures of it, people wouldn't be so negative about your so-called "build logs".

A few updated photos.....

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.