Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

I'm use to the haters...if they don't want to read my build logs or see the pics I post they don't have to...If they like looking at my pics and of some of my vehicles I'm working on they are more than welcome to....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why do you make build logs but you never actually post any pics of the builds and you claim all these obviously ******** TL scores yet no proof or pics to back anything up./

I personally think there not your cars.

SHow proof of this build and TL score at this show

Why do you make build logs but you never actually post any pics of the builds and you claim all these obviously ******** TL scores yet no proof or pics to back anything up./
I personally think there not your cars.

SHow proof of this build and TL score at this show
They will show up when USACi updates their site....my scores are legit my friend....I never claim any number unless it is actually done at a sanctioned show...anyone can make up numbers...I guess you missed the video of my Saleen doing a 151.9 at a USACi show with lots of people to witness it....Here is the video in case you missed it....

If my friend twitedchild420 a member on here is at the show in 2 weeks I'm sure he will post a video of the new run which will be bigger than this one ...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.