Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

I hate you dave //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif looking good man...can't wait to hear it! you going to be at the comp next month in shreve and longview?

I hate you dave //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif looking good man...can't wait to hear it! you going to be at the comp next month in shreve and longview?
I plan on it...It did a 151.3 today...not to bad...I hope by the Shreve show to have it really loud....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

CRX, at least post up a pic of the finished project. Some of us really do enjoy seeing this type of stuff. Hell, I want to see some old school US Amps stuff installed in a Saleen Mustang, but all you've got is a pic of a batt and the amp sitting in the trunk.

Seriously...

CRX, at least post up a pic of the finished project. Some of us really do enjoy seeing this type of stuff. Hell, I want to see some old school US Amps stuff installed in a Saleen Mustang, but all you've got is a pic of a batt and the amp sitting in the trunk.
Seriously...
It was a temporary install...for 0-1000 trunk class.....I've already mostly pulled everything out and started my new project...

I've already mostly pulled everything out and started my new project...
Then why post a "build" log, bro?

We're all aware of your Saleen Mustang, Wrangler and Steeda Focus, and I've seen those "rare" US Amps of yours a few times as well. They're all very nice, man. They really are. But why do you need to post them time and time again?

You know, I own a pretty nice home, but you don't see me starting thread after thread about it do you?

We're all aware of your Saleen Mustang, Wrangler and Steeda Focus, and I've seen those "rare" US Amps of yours a few times as well. They're all very nice, man. They really are. But why do you need to post them time and time again?

You know, I own a pretty nice home, but you don't see me starting thread after thread about it do you?
It was my current build for 0-1000 trunk class....I sorta threw it in and pulled it out...now my next build will start for 1001-up trunk class...Its gonna get crazy loud....I also have a pretty nice home as well...an early 1900's full two story including a stairway to the attic....

It was my current build for 0-1000 trunk class....I sorta threw it in and pulled it out...now my next build will start for 1001-up trunk class...Its gonna get crazy loud....
Awesome. I'm eager to see some of your actual work. I know you're into the whole SPL thing and you compete, so that may play a role in why you don't want people to see your actual installs. That's at least understandable. But if you don't want to show them, why start the threads in the first place? It doesn't make any sense.

I also have a pretty nice home as well...an early 1900's fulltwo story including a stairway to the attic....
The comment about my home was not an open invitation to measure penises with you. I was just pointing out the fact that you're very quick to post pics of the nice stuff you own....several times...and there's rarely any substance to any of it.

I have no reason to dislike you or talk **** to you, but I really don't understand the logic in you constantly talking about the things you have. You talk about your belongings in 9/10ths of the posts you make. Does it make you feel cool to show a bunch of teenagers the **** you have? If so, you need to get some quality in your life...

Awesome. I'm eager to see some of your actual work. I know you're into the whole SPL thing and you compete, so that may play a role in why you don't want people to see your actual installs. That's at least understandable. But if you don't want to show them, why start the threads in the first place? It doesn't make any sense.

The comment about my home was not an open invitation to measure penises with you. I was just pointing out the fact that you're very quick to post pics of the nice stuff you own....several times...and there's rarely any substance to any of it.

I have no reason to dislike you or talk **** to you, but I really don't understand the logic in you constantly talking about the things you have. You talk about your belongings in 9/10ths of the posts you make. Does it make you feel cool to show a bunch of teenagers the **** you have? If so, you need to get some quality in your life...
I just have several projects I'm working on and don't remember to always bring my camera...when I remember...I try to snap a lot of pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

FUCKING VERY VERY VERY WELL PUT, but this is what im here for. karmas a bitch. people get fucked with for doin the **** he does. it happens. right dave? but since i dont know your full name and address that YOU listed for everyone to see, nothing could happen, right dave? i am fucking amazing! right dave? i think i am. teaching lessons is half the reason i was put on this earth. i think ive made that quite obvious by now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but no more "hating" from me as you would say buddy. ill keep letting you do your thing. enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Wow, Dave is being stalked by your stereotypical, run of the mill, keyboard rambo, internet tough guy, wannabe... Wow, just wow....
I'm use to the haters...if they don't want to read my build logs or see the pics I post they don't have to...If they like looking at my pics and of some of my vehicles I'm working on they are more than welcome to....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.