Old School build in Daves Saleen.....

you havent figured it out by now and youve been here how long? all of his titles should say " hey everyone, look at how cool I am with my cars", none of it has anything to do with a build.
Kind of have to agree with this... " hey guys see if you find my batcap behind my big ass chromed out supercharger" .... I think there should be a forum rule on not posting a log until it the car as at least been disassembled and pictures posted.

i would buy it.
Here is a pic of my newest Brat...It has a bigger motor and factory T-top sunroofs......

newbrat.jpg

Yes it was raining that day I took that pic...those were the factory 20's I still have...I replaced them with Saleen 19's that can be seen in the video due to extra trunk weight ...I needed more clearance....
Im confused on why ford put 20" chrome wheels on a sports car such as the saleen. Polished 20"S would even be lighter. I think polished 18"s would be a lot better. Whats the bolt pattern on those 20"S and would you sell them ?

Kind of have to agree with this... " hey guys see if you find my batcap behind my big ass chromed out supercharger" .... I think there should be a forum rule on not posting a log until it the car as at least been disassembled and pictures posted.
not being ugly or anything....but if people don't like my build logs they don't have to look....but I do own 20 or so vehicles....and am working on most right now ...most of my builds are pretty basic ...but I do enjoy adding to them or changing them up....

Im confused on why ford put 20" chrome wheels on a sports car such as the saleen. Polished 20"S would even be lighter. I think polished 18"s would be a lot better. Whats the bolt pattern on those 20"S and would you sell them ?
They are 5x4.50 ..Unless I find something different for the car....I'll probably put them back on when I put my two Critical Mass UL 12's back in the trunk

not being ugly or anything....but if people don't like my build logs they don't have to look....but I do own 20 or so vehicles....and am working on most right now ...most of my builds are pretty basic ...but I do enjoy adding to them or changing them up....
I have no problem with you doing build logs on 20 cars. Just when I open one it's annoying to go through 9 pages before you see any actual work. A lot of people on here check out build logs to get future ideas and plans, maybe tips to make installing for them easier. I usually don't even open threads more than 5 pages or so just because I don't want to sort through all the BS to see the actual build.

I have no problem with you doing build logs on 20 cars. Just when I open one it's annoying to go through 9 pages before you see any actual work. A lot of people on here check out build logs to get future ideas and plans, maybe tips to make installing for them easier. I usually don't even open threads more than 5 pages or so just because I don't want to sort through all the BS to see the actual build.
I'll be glad when I can get to my SQ build on the car...but that will most likely be a year from now since I'm playing with trunk class in USACi right now.....I hope to have it perfected by USACi finals....

He knows me from soundpressure.com He is new to this site...***
i didnt tell you to reply to my almighty ass old man river.

theyre not even builds retards. quit coming up with excuses.

I'll be glad when I can get to my SQ build on the car...but that will most likely be a year from now since I'm playing with trunk class in USACi right now.....I hope to have it perfected by USACi finals....
now what does this do with what he said ***. once again, playin that role.

dave, im gonna tell you one last time before i send more peeps to your property, tone it down. im not fuckin with you by any means either. i remember you saying at one time you wish you found me out and about.........id love to see that happen you fuckin pansy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.