ok just picked up a 2000 cadillac devile need equipment

ok im looking for mids and sub not sure as to wat i want but looking for good clarity and smooth bass not thinking spl due to having kids in here all the time what you got

deck will be the alpine 505 unless i get a better deal than 425 new thats wat i get it at work for if not cheaper

Hard to say you will find much better then focal. I know what dealer cost is and you should get 15% off at least(depending on where you work and what kind of deal you are on with your wholesaler). As for JL over priced even at deal cost. Stick with focal and find you some good SQ amps.

yeah i get focal real cheap there amps are nice too but looking for what else is out there for ideas i was thinking of running the focal componets with the new burilium tweeters but not 100 percent sure yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.