ok guys... lets get this started, im ready to work

Musto
10+ year member

Alpine+eD = kick ***
ok, heres the plan, weve pretty much decided the reason im getting a weak 137 is because of the box. so...im going to build a new box. but i need your help as to what i need to do. can anyone think of a way to fit all 4 subs without doing isobaric/push pull and all this? heres the demintions to the trunk and the specs to the subs

trunk is...

41 inches deep

38 inches wide

17.5 inches high

the specs to the subs are here.....

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-mmA6cm...I=107DX124&s=29

i have a crapload of wood in my garage, but the only ones i have in sheets are like 1/2 in plywood, i dont think that will work verry well. what kind of wood should i get that wont be that expensive?i think MDF is expensive, dont know anyways,,,, can anyone come up witha box design and get the dementions i should build the box to? i should have plenty of room for a freakin huge box. anyways...thanks for puttin up with my complainin haha,

Matt

and that link doesn't show me any products....just crotch's main page.....

double ply is gay....mdf is cooler //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by ONEloudAZZswyst ur goin to need to us 3/4 mdf its not that exspencive its like 20 beans or so. umm u want it louder whats ur box mesurements now?

let me know and ill get back to u on the box help!
u prob talking about partical wood, mdf is expensive...

sspider

I can buy a sheet of 3/4" mdf for like 22 bucks. But since my dad's a contractor, he gets a discount at a local building supply place. So i paid $19.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.