Central Region Ohio car shows/group gatherings

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Meant to say earlier in Brunswick on saturdays around dinner time. thiers like a unoffical car show in the kmart-wendy's and stores parking lots..last time i was back in the day 2-3 years ago all i remember is a white van that hella loud..i still remember it i was across the parking lot and i could hear it i was like was that a bomb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif never went to see it but i remeber lookin in the back from a distance and it looked like he had speakers hanging from the door like all the way down..but maybe amps i dunno :\ let me kno if u guys wanna meet up their in the future.

That show moved over to Laurel Square...

To the dude with the 01 Durango - PM me, I got the same year, lets meet up at the Square some Sat night and show the ricers the Truth...

- T

There is a DBDrag show in Brookpark Oh on Aug 25th at Audio Outlawz, I am planning on going and possibly competeing for the first time.

We could do a meet and greet there since its only like 20 mins from cleveland.

I'm sure there will be competitors there who be happy to let us do some metering and just have some fun hanging out, possibly having some drinks or food afterwards.

sounds like fun to me.....

Im in. My buddy use to co own audio outlaws with the other one and just recently left so I am still on good terms with Jason the owner now. They usually have some decent cars up there and its a good ass time just to hang out and see what everybody has.

for the dayton area people that posted here there is a show in fairfield at audio advantage saturday the 18th (next weekend) at 7pm. it should be a good time

thanks Slab and much thanks for all your advice on termpro, Im gonna go to Brookpark and give street b a shot and i expect to get my arse handed to me by Vernon.

Should be fun one way or another.

thanks Slab and much thanks for all your advice on termpro, Im gonna go to Brookpark and give street b a shot and i expect to get my arse handed to me by Vernon.
Should be fun one way or another.
colt, consider it to be a learning experience... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

did you get on a meter yet?

colt, consider it to be a learning experience... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gifdid you get on a meter yet?

Yes I did and Cory was so helpful with his advice and tips, I am learning so much form him everytime I talk to him.

We found my peak freq to be 48 hz and it hit 137.6 legal on the dash.

wont be too many changes before i go ina few weeks but I am building for next season I think.

for one sub that far back that isnt bad

i think i started quieter than that.....

oh yeah and cory kicks a$$

no I mean I thought my set up would ahve been louder and I was unhappy with my numbers, so thats my motovation to get louder, and I cant wait to meet the people at the shows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.