Central Region Ohio car shows/group gatherings

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I wouldnt be adverse to coming to the akron/canton area occasionally, but would be great if we all could get together in the cleveland area.

I live about 45 minutes from Akron, but I'll actually be going to school there this fall. don't have my system bought yet (Currently waiting on a job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif) but should be putting it together within the moth, more than enough time to be ready this fall. I know another guy here that lives in the same area as me, he's only here a few months out of the year, and dunno if he'd want to driv eup there just for a show, but possible.

I'm scared to do this in Akron though, lol.

I live about 45 minutes from Akron, but I'll actually be going to school there this fall. don't have my system bought yet (Currently waiting on a job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif) but should be putting it together within the moth, more than enough time to be ready this fall. I know another guy here that lives in the same area as me, he's only here a few months out of the year, and dunno if he'd want to driv eup there just for a show, but possible.
I'm scared to do this in Akron though, lol.
You have a mono amp on your door speakers? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

nG

Meant to say earlier in Brunswick on saturdays around dinner time. thiers like a unoffical car show in the kmart-wendy's and stores parking lots..last time i was back in the day 2-3 years ago all i remember is a white van that hella loud..i still remember it i was across the parking lot and i could hear it i was like was that a bomb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif never went to see it but i remeber lookin in the back from a distance and it looked like he had speakers hanging from the door like all the way down..but maybe amps i dunno :\ let me kno if u guys wanna meet up their in the future.

I live in cleveland and I would be down for a show. Only car shows I see is for classic cars and me and my dad go since he has a 56 chevy but I havent been to a sound show or just a regular car show that I could take my 01 durango too. If any one knows anything lemme know.

I'm up in between Toledo and Cleveland (Port Clinton anyone?) tis near Cedar Point (everyone understands that one) and would like to get metered...never competed before and I don't think I would even be a challenge to anyone, so I just want to get metered and be happy with that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

audio outlawz usually puts on a big car show up at the rock and roll hall of fame.

summit sound and security used to put on show's but now since they moved to a smaller building in twinsburg, they stopped...

also century 2000 dose.

i wont be in cleveland till nov... hopefully its still nice outside..... i might be able to get my old boss to bust out his termlab and comp, and have a little db drag, but he b.s. to mutch....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.