Central Region Ohio car shows/group gatherings

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Hey everyone I'm new to the site. I found this thread with everyone talking about shows in the Cleveland area and thought I would post some info. There is a show in Amherst on Sunday the 26th for DB Drag. It's a 2X point event. You can get the info for it at http://beescarstereo.com/events.html . The guys who run the show are all great guys and are very helpfull when it comes to getting the most out of your system. Alright just thought I would let everyone know.

i gotta hand it to bee's. a few years ago me and my buddy went in their shop and were laughing because their main brand was fusion at the time. the owner sat us in his girlfriends taurus and with 2 fusion powerplant 12's almost made my heart skip a beat. **** was loud.

Thinkin about setting up a montly team\gathering of guys\girls to meet,eat,play //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you kno we see what we get going.pm me if your looking to join ohio only would be great

i'm in akron so yea. aroudn here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Quaker Steak is right off I-90 in Sheffield. You can see it from the highway on the right. Its maybe 30 minutes from Cleveland.

if you guys wanted to you could probably hit bee's and quaker. they arent that far apart really. bout 10 minute drive i believe.

watch for me i'll be with my buddy,in a green monte carlo not doing the meter no system but yea. i'll be thier about 1ish 1:15ish. i'm a big guy,6'5 prob be with a short kid just if you think its me just come up and say fourm like in a question and i'll replie which one i'm from.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.