CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Apr 21, 2008
Detroit
Did some markups...

kicking the **** out of isis hasn't happenedbuilding a wall hasn't happened

investigating Hilary hasn't happened, is being investigated himself

creating american jobs hasn't happened, strong job creation began under obama

cutting taxes hasn't happened, might soon, probably won't because the GOP is ****

repealing obama care hasn't happened, GOP is ****

uses the medias fake news against them and WINS hasn't happened, has won nothing

Make liberals want to kill. hasn't happened, vegas mass shooter was a right wing nut job so the opposite

what more could you ask for? a better president

by far the greatest president i've sen but i'm only 31 so..

OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Did some markups...
red text = facts?

how about you back it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
this^
this is always gud intrawebz etiquette for proper dissemination of 'factual' info.

bettah getz froggy before pepe getz joo!!!

you creeped me out with this. now I've got a vitalization of what you look like. its a mix between ICP and Kermit the frog.. SMH.

these idiots who do no research i rather not engage with. obama nearly destroyed this country.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
lol...they forgot about the wall.

They need to focus on other things....like lowering health care premiums/deductions but I know that's not gonna happen. Spend 2400 bucks before healthcare kicks in is ridiculous.

OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Looking forward to seeing the lawsuits against ABC after the fake news they reported on Friday

is there a single mainstream news source that hasn't reported fake news about Trump yet? Weird how the left never seems to address their own problems, they'd rather be the virtue signalling emotionally driven cucks that they are instead of making actual progress. Easier to talk **** about Trump than produce policy, eh?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Old people, I've never liked 'em. Guess it's not their fault though, in due time everyone's brain deteriorates. This poor **** can't keep his foot out of his mouth ...

Trump_LeBron_James_Tweet.png.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds