Official Trump Thread - Winners only

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
After Trump's continuous winning streak, and inability to be stumped, I believe it's time for the inevitable to happen.. the thread that will revive a dead forum.. losers will become winners...Trump will be the president of our glorious country.

oh lawdy

Trump knocked the **** out of everyone on super tuesday

Donald Trump sweeps Super Tuesday: GOP at a crossroads - CNNPolitics.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/05/upshot/if-super-tuesday-voting-pattern-continues-donald-trump-will-reach-delegate-target.html?_r=0

[video=youtube;IiG-598DriE]

wew lad get on the trump train and let's be american again

gg cruz, rubio, and carson, it's over

germanyt

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Nov 15, 2005
Ponchatoula, La
You're drunk. Trump looked like a complete fool last night. Especially on foreign policy. A vote for Trump is a vote for Clinton.

An oh look, took Donald less than 24 hours to flip flop this time.http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_3442/50622995DEH-P6600_big.jpg

Reactions: BigSachsy1

tommymilan311

Senior Noob VIP Member
Feb 5, 2015
Davenport, IA
Trump scares me in terms of no other country in the world wanting to be our ally during that 4 to 8 year span. Marco Rubio seems pretty good for the republican party. I'm not fond of anybody running on the democratic side. Hillary should be indited and Bernie wants to give everything away. Coming from a lower middle class family and working my way to where I am without much government assistance (not any less that is available to most of the population who have their future in mind in high school and work towards good grades for free money). I don't think colleges should be a right or whatever, they are a privilege to those who want to put in the work for a better future. A guy in my office has a great "meme" on his wall that really puts it in perspective. I will post it below.

NOTE: his reads liberal democrats, not Obamo democrats lol.

I'd like to add that I don't consider myself republican or democratic. I'll simply vote for the least evil politician IMO. And to be fare, Bernie probably sounds like the best most genuine person, I just don't see how he could possibly accomplish what he wants to do with out attacking someone's wallet and continuing to increase our debt ceiling. I am in the mid or upper middle class so I am not effected by the upper class paying more, I just don't think it is fare to tell someone they have to pay out 40% of their check while this guy only has to pay 15%. I think it should be fare across the bored (for the most part). So I guess I'm conservative in that right.

Sorry for the political rant.

Reactions: Timbo74

DCbass

Nov 21, 2014
Kinston, NC
2016 candidates are all f'd up in my opinion, makes me not even wanna vote smh, dont know who would be the correct candidate

Roland

Senior VIP Member
Dec 10, 2012
Atlanta
Hail Trump!

He'll fix it all. I wonder what Vegas odds would be for most of the crazy things he says.

1. Illegal orders to the military to kill family's of terrorist (40 to 1 maybe)

2. Building a big wall that mexico will pay for (illegal ground border crossing only account for 25% of Illegal Aliens) (80 to 1)

3. Deporting all illegal aliens in his trem. (200 to 1) (Mathematically impossible to do in less than 12 years)

4. Special Taxes just for selected business that he feels should be penalized for moving oversees. (500 to 1)

5. Stop ALL Muslims from entering our country (1000 to 1) ( I really want to see the machine that will detect someone religious beliefs. I'm sure some pastors will be stopped at the airport. "sorry sir the machine say you are definitely not a Christian, if you come clean we might be able to let you though as a agnostic." LOL)

... ... ...

I love his latest, having his Fans pledge allegiance to him. Zeg-Hial Donald Trump: Can I have a pledge? Raise your hand - Al Jazeera English

Islamist are sitting back laughing at us, knowing that if Trump gets in office that the USA may implode on itself and they don't have to do nothing

Roland

Senior VIP Member
Dec 10, 2012
Atlanta
Funny thing is he is really not even that good of a Con Man, but people still follow just the same.

At least Hillary's con is subtle. Trumps Con is crazy over the top stuff that no one in there right mind would buy, yet 40% of Republican's are in, hook line and sinker.

It's a sad day in America that so many are falling for his crap

OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Hail Trump!
He'll fix it all. I wonder what Vegas odds would be for most of the crazy things he says.

1. Illegal orders to the military to kill family's of terrorist (40 to 1 maybe)

2. Building a big wall that mexico will pay for (illegal ground border crossing only account for 25% of Illegal Aliens) (80 to 1)

3. Deporting all illegal aliens in his trem. (200 to 1) (Mathematically impossible to do in less than 12 years)

4. Special Taxes just for selected business that he feels should be penalized for moving oversees. (500 to 1)

5. Stop ALL Muslims from entering our country (1000 to 1) ( I really want to see the machine that will detect someone religious beliefs. I'm sure some pastors will be stopped at the airport. "sorry sir the machine say you are definitely not a Christian, if you come clean we might be able to let you though as a agnostic." LOL)

... ... ...

I love his latest, having his Fans pledge allegiance to him. Zeg-Hial Donald Trump: Can I have a pledge? Raise your hand - Al Jazeera English

Islamist are sitting back laughing at us, knowing that if Trump gets in office that the USA may implode on itself and they don't have to do nothing
i dont see a lot of evidence here...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Funny thing is he is really not even that good of a Con Man, but people still follow just the same. At least Hillary's con is subtle. Trumps Con is crazy over the top stuff that no one in there right mind would buy, yet 40% of Republican's are in, hook line and sinker.

It's a sad day in America that so many are falling for his crap
A lot of stupid people out th we e who are willing to believe anything. Blows my mind.

Roland

Senior VIP Member
Dec 10, 2012
Atlanta
Reality check. Just so you know, Trump needs 50% plus 1 of the delegates to be the nominee. So what Sanders voter do for trump isn't going to matter unless he gets 1,237 delegates (Which is looking more unlikely just as time goes on).

Delegates are just People (supporters of a particular candidate & the like) that vote at the convention. The likelihood of Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich's delegates voting for Trump is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY! Just so you know it doesn't look good for him. Unless Trump gets the winner take all states like Florida & Ohio he doesn't really have much of a chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n2audio Amplifiers 17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds