Official Trump Thread - Winners only

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I thought Trump did a good job on the SOTU Address. Obviously I didn't agree with everything he said but I believe that IF he actually does what he says he hopes to do, then he may go down in history as a decent President. If he continues down the road he's on though, he will go down in history as one of the worst President s this country has ever seen.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
He is all talk and only cares about himself which is subsequently weakening the US. By failing to take a more firm stance with Russia and China he is showing the rest of the world what a bunch of pussy pushovers we are. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
This crooked senile sob said windmill noise causes cancer. That is literally one of the most insane things I've ever heard. 

Dragonsyph

CarAudio.com Well Known
Nov 7, 2018
Washington
LOL at all the posts talking about how Trump is a con man and a liar while linking fake news videos ROFL....  Looks like you guys are the "idiots" who "believed" anything and got conned.  

Tell me again how Trump is wrong and then link CNN to prove how you are right, HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
LOL at all the posts talking about how Trump is a con man and a liar while linking fake news videos ROFL....  Looks like you guys are the "idiots" who "believed" anything and got conned.  

Tell me again how Trump is wrong and then link CNN to prove how you are right, HAHAHAHAAHAHAH
The retard keeps claiming his father was born in Germany even though it's public record he was born in New York. If you think Donald Trump is not a compulsive liar then you're an absolute f*****g idiot.

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
He is all talk and only cares about himself which is subsequently weakening the US. By failing to take a more firm stance with Russia and China he is showing the rest of the world what a bunch of pussy pushovers we are. 
Just imagine if Killary was president....

fithwheel

Dec 8, 2017
indiana

Is that you Tim Apple?

• Thanks
Reactions: Slo_Ride

fithwheel

Dec 8, 2017
indiana
Corporate sponsored politicians. Idk why people waste their time following that shit buy into etc. D.c been a mess for a very long time. Trump sure is a retard though

And I thought Bush was dumb lol. 

• Thanks
Reactions: Slo_Ride

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
So... Iran... Drone... Trump.

Trump said let's not kill an estimated 150 people over an unmanned drone. I would love to hear some opinions on this decision.

In one of the interviews with Trump, he said killing 150 people over an unmanned drone is not proportional so he said no, we will not strike.

I have to agree with his decision.

stephgirl

Senior VIP Member
Mar 5, 2014
Covina CA
WOW that a topic. TRUMP that could be a hot potato these days. I won't get in the middle of this. I did vote for him. I'm happy for the job he is doing. So this lady about a year ago I kind of knew commented to me, Why I did not vote for Hillary Clinton because she is a women and I being a women also should of supported an other women for President WHAT!!! I said. I commented back and told her that she was then just another blind sheep voting for Clinton just because she was a women. This lady, I don't know her anymore. :)

Now I'm pissed. I'm going over to the other post about what piss you off to post.

Last edited:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
As far as I'm concerned the Democratic Debates have been a disaster so far. Which is amazing considering what a **** up we have as a President.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
I think the debate went pretty well last night but they need to firm up on immigration and not be so soft, I think that would help them grab the independent vote like they desperately need.

That Williamson lady needs to fuck off and die, she shouldn't have even been allowed to participate, what a waste of time and a spot on stage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n2audio Amplifiers 17
THATpurpleKUSH Amplifiers 25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 8)

• Popwarhomie
  • Timbo74
  • wew lad
  • fithwheel

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds