Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Delete if it's too much for this site. This is the Thunderdome, though:

" Subject: Fwd: Nashville blast thoughts

Chew on this for a while. The world's largest and fastest computer is located in Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The East Tn area has lost much internet service including my bank in Knoxville. One day when all the facts fall out, this is going to make a great movie.

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday? 🤯🤯

*Copied"

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had family one street away from the explosion the day before it happened. This really hit home. I worked a few miles from downtown nashville where it happened. I've lived in and around nashville for 24 years, most of my life. I've eaten at the hooters there, close to the bomb. The spaghetti factory. I've walked up and down 2nd ave several times, broadway, down the river there, to the Titans stadium for years and years, we had season tickets. This one really hit home for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
A Subwoofers 17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days