Official CarAudio.com Big 3 Thread (((PICS)))

****, sorry about the pics guys. Photobucket banned me. I'll get them rehosted ASAP.
Not sure how many pictures it was or what size files they were, but if it doesn't take too much room, I'll host them for the time being or as long as I possibly can. I only have 20mg of web space though. If it takes up too much, I may not host them permanently but I will for a while.

PM me if needed.

We're going to rewrite the thread and unsticky this one.

We'll have a link to this thread in the new link. Stick around, we'll get it up in the next couple of days.

i got a question but i dont wanna start a new thread....about how many watts equals one amp (did i say that right??) for example...my cars ampage is about 85-90a...about how many watts goes to one amp...?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif
QFE

And my car's alt has 4 wires coming out of a boot. One loops around and reconnects [i think it's a ground?] and the other are small wires, maybe like 16-18 gauge or so?

okay, so ive asked a coupel times how to do the big 3, this was a while ago.. thought i had everything right.. now however..

ive noticed my car battery doesnt have a second terminal place... so i cant hook up a second ground/positive... now what do i do??

okay, so ive asked a coupel times how to do the big 3, this was a while ago.. thought i had everything right.. now however..
ive noticed my car battery doesnt have a second terminal place... so i cant hook up a second ground/positive... now what do i do??
replace your terminals to something that will accept ring terminals or thick wire

Great thread. Thank you for the info as I will be performing this upgrade very soon. As far as the pics are concerned, I think each person should try and search for these areas for your particular vehicle as each one will be different. Most autopart stores will carry a manual of your car and generally they will let you view the book without purchasing it. Likewise most autopart stores will show you the parts in your vehicle that you are trying to locate if needed.

Thank you johnecon2001 for the great write up.

C_C

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.