Obsidian vs Sundwon SA vs Skar VVX vs SSA Dcon vs Fi X

Which for a 12'' Sound Quality sub

• Total voters
I can't believe people think the SA is the second most SQ oriented subwoofer on this list.... It's a sad day.

I saw this after my post,

The Obsidian needs to be higher on that list for a multitude of reasons.
And I'm glad someone else mentioned that before me. I thought it was gonna be a battle between OA and the Dcon... but clearly the SA is considered fine-SQ on here.

I can't believe people think the SA is the second most SQ oriented subwoofer on this list.... It's a sad day.
I saw this after my post,

And I'm glad someone else mentioned that before me. I thought it was gonna be a battle between OA and the Dcon... but clearly the SA is considered fine-SQ on here.
Sundown bitch!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Ive doubled up 12 ga many times for sub wiring.. even 14 ga for speaker wiring. Its OFC and it should do great and save you some money since you...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.
Recoil 2500.1 $179 2500 x 1 @ 1 ohm. Make sure subs are the dual 4 ohm version. If you don't want that much power, get the Recoil red1200.1 for 1...

About this thread

iDefiant

10+ year member
iDefiant
College Station, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from