o-scope is this what i need ??

Participant count
  • Participant list
setting gains, checking cd/tab music for distortion.and what ever i can figure out thats needed for testing...
You can actually check your music for clipping/distortion with audacity. drag your songs in there and click the view tab and check "show clipping"

You can also use the spectrum analyzer to see what frequencies each song peaks at and how big of a peak it is db wise.

Its free and its your best friend in avoiding clipping and distortion. You can see whats the average db level your songs are at and generate a -3 or -6 db 50 hz test tone to set your gains to match your music library.

spectrum analyzer is on the analyze tab of audacity. Just highlight the part of the song with the bassline and choose plot spectrum. IF you do the whole song, you'll get a huge range. This helps in spl comps too if you know your peak frequency, you can choose the best song for metering on music based on your peak and the song's peaks.

Is there a good editor for my galaxy android tablet ?

I have audacity for my laptop but thats in my workshop.

and just checked if I could get the app but its not for android.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.