• Participant list

Youhearthat?
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok here's my equipment:

Eclipse 8445

JL Audio e6450 (six channel amp)

Boston Pro 60 speakers

Now, the problem presents itself like this...

The drivers side tweeter suddenly seems to sound a LOT louder than the rest of the system and of course it pulls the soundstage to the drivers side, it sounds very harsh but the rest of the system volume stays the same. this just happens randomly sometimes for a few minutes and sometimes for a few seconds not enough for me to diagnose the problem, it doesnt crack or make any strange noises the volume suddenly goes up and then back to normal... I know for sure its not the headunit, so the problem should be from the amp - crossover - speaker. Now the boston speakers have a dedicated channel each, so all 4 crossovers are connected to different channels.

Any input?

Thanx guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.