So im getting screwed over? PIC!!!

aaronmiiller
10+ year member

GIT-R-DONE
Rcansaw
So i bought one of these subwoofers from rawdogj.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187578

I recieved the item and directly after opening it i flip it up on edge to check the voice coil to make sure it is not blown and this is what i see.

dscf1483th8.jpg

I email him and he says " WOW thats the spiders i did not ship the subwoofer this way! I have 7 witnesses that seen the subwoofer when it was shipped."

He then trys blaming it on shipping. Do you guys honestly think shipping could tear the spider from the cone? It was packed with peanuts in a fairly decent box. He offers me a warranty, which was suprising, i dont want him to fix it i want a different sub, i have a competition coming up this weekend and i need this woofer to compete. He then does not respond for several days.

I opened a dispute on paypal about it and this is what he says on the dispute message center:

"i sent a USED subwoofer, with no warranty. i then recived an e-mail saying it was broke. i DI NOT ship it this way, and due to the nature of this item there is no way for me to tell if this was user error. i offered to warranty the item and the buyer declined. im then stated to buyer that i would not refund the money and all i could do was warranty the item. the item was as stated and sent in good working order!!"

THATS crap!!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (12 members and 1 guests)

AJ²06 , aaronmiiller , eatank , Josh #44 , kuijo , mike75356 , Mountaineer Man , multimaster , ruger , sc197 , sixfootman2005 , vladd

I would have liked to have tested the one we got, but wait...

It broke before we could //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I really don't c how that could have been done during shipping. I would just take him up on his warranty or stop complaining about it. If he offers to make it better let him. Not trying to dump on your thread, but HE'S OFFERING YOU A WARRANTY...what more can you ask for?

At least he did not set it on fire before he sent it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.