Not the best start to '09

"You sure it wasn't impounded?"

Accoring to the St. Louis police it wasnt. They ran a search several times today and the plates never came up. They said it usually takes 2-3 hours to show up but its been way more than that.

"You sure it wasn't impounded?"
Accoring to the St. Louis police it wasnt. They ran a search several times today and the plates never came up. They said it usually takes 2-3 hours to show up but its been way more than that.
Well, perhaps it was towed last night and then the company/city was off of work today for New Years. Maybe Monday you will find out some good news. Hate that your car is missing though.

"do they have many car thefts there?"

St. Louis/East St. Louis has one of the highest crime rates in the country. I actually think it might be #1 for its size. So im sure it does.

"Mine started worse. Much worse. Maybe that will make you feel better."

Sorry to hear that man.

Im guessing the alarm went off. I was 10-15 miles away from my car at a New Years party when it happened so im not sure.

yeah st louis is bad. about the same population as wichita, but i wouldnt want to live there.
St. Louis's population is way more than Wichita's. Wichita only has about 800k people in it.

that ***** big time. i would hate for something like that to happen the first of the year... makes you think of the rumors that say "whatever you do on New Year's is what you will do all year :crap:" being pissed is not one of the things i would want to do lol..
I got a call from my buddy today about noon, he totalled his truck today (apparently NOT drunk, still not sure about that). he was going about 60 apparently and couldnt make a sharp turn, ran smack into a big ass tree. fcked his Tundra alll up, pushed the motor back apparently, bent the right front axle back. he's ok, but that fckin sux too
My friend did that about a month and a half ago with me and two others in the car. Except we nailed the tree sideways. My friend sitting where the tree hit is lucky to be alive - and even luckier to be uninjured. I know how it feels. Same speed, too. :p

As for the car theft... That absolutely ***** :/ I couldn't imagine seeing that happen. **** lucky the car is insured. I'd be screwed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.