Ohio Boys... *Cleveland Area*

So my buddy had his cousin move here for work, from cleveland... and we got onto the subject of car audio.... after a while of bullshitting about setups and subs and companies and what not... He asked me if I have ever heard of Sub-Zero subs.... I have not

Then he comes out and says there the best subs made right now....(i know i know).... He went on to tell me his buddy had a Memphis 4KW on one of these "Sub Zero" subs in a extreme blazer and it pounded.... Just wondering if any of you guys have heard of them??

I have seen these before. I dont think they still make them but they were made by Roadquake whenever he used to be strictly out of the Flea Bazaar on W. 130th. I believe that "Don" from roadquake actually designed them and had them made.

Sub Zero was one of the origionators one of the of the high excursion sub. I remember back in the early 90's I saw one on display in a shop in Miami, I was amazed at the surround on this thing, It looked weird compared to what was typical back then. Anyways IIRC they were bought up by Earthquake in the mid 90's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.