Not the best start to '09

Jake Papa
10+ year member

C55 AMG
I parked my car in downtown St. Louis last night before going to a New Years party and when I returned to my car this morning it wasn't there. I called the police and they said that is hasn't been towed as of 12:00 but sometimes it takes up to 3 hours to process it. An officer came out and filed a report but as of right not it looks like someone took it.

It's fully covered by insurance but i would HATE to lose the Aviator... Shes my baby, hah. However if someone stole it im sure they are loving the system.

Things that were in it...

Eclipse 6620

Hertz 3 way

Hertz 2 way

eD NINe.2 x

Zapco DC750.2

Dayton Titanic MK III

Kinetik HC2000

MCR 250amp alternator

Over 80 CDs

Marmot snow jacket (my favorite jacket)

2 Pairs of designer jeans

2-3 random shirts

Thank god i was in between setups or they would have had 6 RD sonances, RD 5750.1, and 3 Kinetik HC2400s as well. I have them all at my house but have not gotten around to building the box. Stuff might be forsale soon depending on what happens...

I guess your pretty sure of where it was parked I went to a concert once and thought one of my cars was stolen...It turned out I accidently went out the exit on the opposite end of the coliseum......I found my car later that evening after the parking lot cleared....on the other side

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.