Not the best start to '09

make sure if it was stolen, they dont come to your house looking for more stuff to steal. happens alot.
x2 especially seeing all the nice stuff in it...they now have your home address off the paper work...i wouldn't be suprised if who ever stole it hasn't been by your house today in another vehicle checking it out....

that ***** big time. i would hate for something like that to happen the first of the year... makes you think of the rumors that say "whatever you do on New Year's is what you will do all year :crap:" being pissed is not one of the things i would want to do lol..

I got a call from my buddy today about noon, he totalled his truck today (apparently NOT drunk, still not sure about that). he was going about 60 apparently and couldnt make a sharp turn, ran smack into a big ass tree. fcked his Tundra alll up, pushed the motor back apparently, bent the right front axle back. he's ok, but that fckin sux too

im really sorry to hear about your loss.... i never take my truck anywhere that i cannot watch it.. i usually drive my honda because you cannot see the system in it... i am willing to leave it on the street because of this... i hope everything get better for you....

***** mang, been there done that. Had over 5k in audioz, 2k in rims and tires and christ knows how many CD's, movies they got. I had 2 full case logic folders..................oh and my bowling balls and shoes. Funny thing is, they left my good bowling ball as I had 2 of them and one shoe. I still don't get that.

I only had liability on my car at the time...........like a dumbass! Lost everything. Least yours is fully covered.

My system was somewhat hidden in the car. The back windows were 10% tint and in Lincoln Aviators there is a pulldown cover that hides the headunit. The amps were behind the 2nd row seats, but you could easily see the kickpanels with dual 6.5s in each door.

I have a feeling it was someone that knew what they were doing, not just a kid. But who knows.

We changed the garage codes so they cant open the doors and called local police to let them know as well.

"pics or it didn't happen"

Well saying i currently dont have the car its exremely hard to get pics of it. Besides the fact that your statement was pretty rude, heres pictures of an older setup.

"pics or it didn't happen"
Well saying i currently dont have the car its exremely hard to get pics of it. Besides the fact that your statement was pretty rude, heres pictures of an older setup.
it was a joke.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.