Not sure whats wrong , speaker wires ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Stefaniileann

My driver and rear driver speaker arent pushing out anything whatsoever yet my passenger speaker is pushing major bass and small sound and my rear passenger is baby bass and tons of sound. Either ive never noticed this or i messed it up when putting my subs in this new car with someone elses wiring job im not sure. If anyone has any idea please help !!

we need a lot more info to help you. start with pics of all gear and wiring. describe all equipment. then, draw a diagram of how it's wired. the diagram may clue you into the problem. if you don't know something, figure it out to make the diagram accurate - every wire.

we need a lot more info to help you. start with pics of all gear and wiring. describe all equipment. then, draw a diagram of how it's wired. the diagram may clue you into the problem. if you don't know something, figure it out to make the diagram accurate - every wire.
Stefaniilean : And don't question this man. He knows if anyone doesn't.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.