Not sure how to go about upgrading

Participant count
  • Participant list
Everything should work fine till you decide to add an amplifier to your front stage or both front and rear.
Awesome! Thank you so much for your help with this, I really appreciate it. Last question, are the new Polk db series better then the older ones (DB6501 vs DB6502)? Are the newer ones worth the extra money? I believe the older tweeter is a bit larger, but I'm not sure how much of a difference that would make. 

Awesome! Thank you so much for your help with this, I really appreciate it. Last question, are the new Polk db series better then the older ones (DB6501 vs DB6502)? Are the newer ones worth the extra money? I believe the older tweeter is a bit larger, but I'm not sure how much of a difference that would make. 
Generally they'd be nearly identical going by my experience with other brands between different version of the same model.  If anything it usually plays out that later revisions aren't as desirable as earlier ones.

I like the sound and response of the older version myself for the $. But the MM series are really nice on amplified power, thus may place you over your $150 budget.But They do sound really nice.But the Polks do sound really good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.