Not impressed at all kicker

Fwiw my solo x sounds pretty good. The 18s are crap and most of the newer stuff is garbage.

@txdog didn't see you corrected your 15 solo x remark.
We hear about those famed Solo X 15" all the time huh Sac?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

although when i had my solo 18 installed i was in Lubbock,TX doing some shopping and came across a low level car audio shop that had a blazer out front doing a demo the same year as mine at the time with a clamshell wall with 4 CVR 15"s off of 1500 watts that absolutely DEVASTATED my single solo 18 in 6.5cf with 5000 watts........was kinda disheartening lol.....way more displacement and box size for sure, but was probably like a 500 to 600 (if that) install when mine way cost over $2000 lol.....remember the MSRP of the solo X 18 when they redesigned them? gaaaawd ****....lol
Van here has 8 15" P3s on 5k a solid 4db louder than me sealed on the dash vs my outlaw... lol Then again, I've spent 4k, the shop put $40k in the van( 2 engines, paint, deadener, product [at dealer cost nontheless], etc) They also have 2x the power and 5x the cone area.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

lol i should put a solo x motor on a 15" L7 just for that!!! lol
Put 2500w to it in 4 cu too. See how fast that L7 goes pop

Anyone got a clue as to what volume sealed this lil 8 would like? I cant find the specs on it anywhere. Thinking of throwing a box together for fun

Anyone got a clue as to what volume sealed this lil 8 would like? I cant find the specs on it anywhere. Thinking of throwing a box together for fun
I'd give it .6-.8 cu ft.

Scratch that, this is one of the old non-free air builds. I'd do 1-1.4 cu.

From a rough est. that tube is .85 cu.

rtfm....no, really, it tells you how to tune and place it. the substation is actually collectable to some, though it is just a little 8. if it wouldn't kill me on shipping, i'd offer up my minty f8a to play with just to keep this in one peice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.