Not impressed at all kicker

I remember when these came out, and I was never really fond of it. The other kicker stuff from that time period was great, but the substation I think was built to compete with SAS Bazooka tubes, far as I could see the only real advantage to the substation was the flat bottom. This is just my opinion so take it as such

Tim

Don't equate one of those little 'bass tube' equivalents to your entire opinion of Kicker. Try some higher end stuff of theirs, then you have the right to come say you aren't impressed with Kicker.

Don't equate one of those little 'bass tube' equivalents to your entire opinion of Kicker. Try some higher end stuff of theirs, then you have the right to come say you aren't impressed with Kicker.
hey hey hey now.....lol....naw didnt say i disliked kicker....quite contrary......was just amused at the 'wording' of that 'kickers the best' post thats all

my last setup was actually a 15" Solo X in 6.5cf....was highly impressed.....but not impressed with the amount of power it took to do the same a Fi BTL 18" N3 is doing

also have run L7's, cvx's, and the old school round solo-barics.....so the right to express my opinion of kicker is well established....that said I do not have a poor opinion of kicker by ANY means.....but posts that say "kicker is the greatest end all be all sub ever" make me chuckle.....

hey hey hey now.....lol....naw didnt say i disliked kicker....quite contrary......was just amused at the 'wording' of that 'kickers the best' post thats all
my last setup was actually a 15" Solo X in 6.5cf....was highly impressed.....but not impressed with the amount of power it took to do the same a Fi BTL 18" N3 is doing
Well you're lying, because there has never been a 15 Solo X and you're mad that it took more power to make the same output with a smaller sub (that doesn't exist)?

Just calls em as I sees em

also have run L7's, cvx's, and the old school round solo-barics.....so the right to express my opinion of kicker is well established....that said I do not have a poor opinion of kicker by ANY means.....but posts that say "kicker is the greatest end all be all sub ever" make me chuckle.....
I was replying solely on your OP. I don't bother to read replies in the 'Bash Kicker' threads, as it gets out of hand.

Well you're lying, because there has never been a 15 Solo X and you're mad that it took more power to make the same output with a smaller sub (that doesn't exist)?
lol....**typo

was supposed to be 18" obviously....was comparing it to an 18"

the solo x's are big fat ugly marshmallows bro... not surprised there.
lmao

well it can sure dish out some bass....thats for sure....but sounds horrible doing it imho.....well....maybe not horrible but not as good as a few others can

but thats not necessarily a bad thing......as i view the solo x as a pure spl driver.....most spl dedicated drivers lack a little in sound quality.....give and take relationship

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.