NOOB HELP.What To Buy For My Car??

not really that good ,you can spend a little more and get quality woofers ,it would be worth it in the long run.what i have seen over the years with kids getting their first systems is that they tend to fry the voice coils quickly ,if you do that with those pioneers,fosgates ,alpines, kickers ,just toss them in the trash.if you get dc ,ascendant,fi ,skar,sundown or any thing along those lines you can repair them ,usually for about half the cost of a new one ,and they sound better and last longer than the cheap china crap that all the stores carry

Wouldnt hurt to check out the classifieds here on the forum to see whats available,and i also have several old school amps that will be within your budget,and may be just what you need to power what you have chosen.I would like to recommend components rather than coaxials for your mids and highs ft, and rear stage as well.

Wouldnt hurt to check out the classifieds here on the forum to see whats available,and i also have several old school amps that will be within your budget,and may be just what you need to power what you have chosen.I would like to recommend components rather than coaxials for your mids and highs ft, and rear stage as well.
agree i also have an amp for sale mono block 1000 and a 4 channel too

not really that good ,you can spend a little more and get quality woofers ,it would be worth it in the long run.what i have seen over the years with kids getting their first systems is that they tend to fry the voice coils quickly ,if you do that with those pioneers,fosgates ,alpines, kickers ,just toss them in the trash.if you get dc ,ascendant,fi ,skar,sundown or any thing along those lines you can repair them ,usually for about half the cost of a new one ,and they sound better and last longer than the cheap china crap that all the stores carry
I so confused now,i don't know none of does brands that you just told me and never heard of them.I am so a NOOB at this... can you tell me wich brands are good on amps,subs and speakers.

I think you have 6.5 up front,and 5.25 in the rear pillars.I agree on the power supply wiring kit..I would also recommend a fused distribution block as well..4ga should be plenty big for your needs..A preamp eq would be nice as well if you can afford to put in..but can be added at a later time.Seems that Morel ,and Massive ect, are choice for mids and highs,as I also recommend CDT components..and the lower ends of Infinity Kappa/Polk MoMo as well,I run in my Acura 93 Integra.

dc made in reno ,makes great amps and woofers ,ascendant ,made in vegas outstanding woofers only,sundown ,great woofers and amps,skar great woofers ,audiopipe decent amps cheap price ,audioque ok woofers and amps,dd great woofers and amps [too expensive ,not worth the price in my opinion]most mainstream stuff is china made which = crap. i can help you out with whatever you want or need i order from alot of these companys all the time,and i'm on team dc ,xs power ,team ascendant,you can look me up on you tube under team audio connection jim also a dealer for dc ,cdt,ascendant,powerbass,

Buying old school amps...may save you some money to buy the better subs that mylows10 has mentioned.For instance,amps-Autotek,Hifonics vii,viii series,Maybe JBL GTQ series,USA US Acoustics,Eclipse,Orion,Alpine DUO-B series,, ect.Some have a small footprint with plenty of power,that can also be space saving as well??When I say old school ..Im talking about a small amp of 44 watts bridged at a 2ohm load pushing a pair of 600rms(continious power rated/nominal watts)each dvc 2ohm 10 inch woofer,thats about the size of half an egg carton,that is only half way up/12oclock position slamming those subs with authority! for somewhere in the neighborhood of 120-150.00???Without a sweat,and easy on the electrical system too.I had one pushing 4-10in SVC Stillwater kickers all day long.You can find some in great shape as I have,not brand new,but pretty presentable.Bigger isnt always better,and who is to say that you need 1000 watt amp to push a pair of subwoofers??I have a 35x4 pushing a set of 3-way 360rms seperates,a pair of 200rms seperates,and a pair of 150watt tweeters old school 4ch Hifonics Europea VIII series.(TESTING At the moment) and sounds like a 150watts IMO.I have a 150 watt Autotek 7150BTS pushing a pair of 1000rms dvc2ohm Audiobahn AW1008t 10inch subwoofers, that sounds as if I have about a 600watt plus on them??And i have it at 1oclock position.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.