NOOB HELP.What To Buy For My Car??

Danieliyo

I just joined this forum and I am a Noob in this audio system stuff...Ok so I want to build an audio system for my car but I don't know what to get for speakers,subs and amp.I already have the headunit,is a Pioneer DEH-6300UB.That's all I have for now.Is in the box,not installed in my car.If you guys can help on telling me what to get for speakers,subs and amp I will appreciated.

Thanks

well I don't know about power.I don't know nothing about this.I want 2 12'' sub woofers because i already got the box for them. I have a 1995 Honda Civic Coupe 2Door

I think you should go with my Flatlyne that I have for sales. Gets loud and sounds good doing it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But for real, buy it!

What kind of car do you have? What kind of music do you listen to?

how much power,what size woofers and how many,also what kind of car or truck and in a trunk or no
well I don't know about power.I don't know nothing about this.I want 2 12'' sub woofers because i already got the box for them. I have a 1995 Honda Civic Coupe 2Door

ok whats your budget for wooers ,amp or amps,wires door speakers ,you installing yourself or having it done.1st dont go to best buy.look for rms power ratings for amp and subs.as a starter system 1000 watts rms would be a good start with 2 - 12s

What is your budget total for all needed??What box do you have for the 12in??Sealed /Ported/single chamber/dual/ ?/?What is the cu ft of the enclosure ect??5/8..3/4.ECT??????Thanks

What is your budget total for all needed??What box do you have for the 12in??Sealed /Ported/single chamber/dual/ ?/?What is the cu ft of the enclosure ect??5/8..3/4.ECT??????Thanks
I'm betting its prefab peice of **** with a 1inch slot port

ok whats your budget for wooers ,amp or amps,wires door speakers ,you installing yourself or having it done.1st dont go to best buy.look for rms power ratings for amp and subs.as a starter system 1000 watts rms would be a good start with 2 - 12s
Subs-$100-$150 or less than $200. amps $200-250,wire i dont really know,but i want a good quality wire speaker,i am having it done by a family member.

Well...its a start man..Utilize what you have till you can move up to better things.Takes time, and effort/choices as well..You can utilize what you have for now.So do you know anything about the box you already have??What are you looking to max/spend per sub/amp??? Would like to know about the box you have though.We can go from there,try to help you out here.Really are good guys on here to help you out..Wish I had this forum during my times of trial an error too.

you might wanna look for used then for the subs,the amp you can get a audiopipe for 100 - 175 shipped .which would leave more cash for subs ,dc level 3s would be nice on a 1000 watts could prolly put you in a set new with a amp for 500. as for wire look at a knu concepts 4 gauge amp kit ,it will give you every thing you need to install the amp and woofers

you might wanna look for used then for the subs,the amp you can get a audiopipe for 100 - 175 shipped .which would leave more cash for subs ,dc level 3s would be nice on a 1000 watts could prolly put you in a set new with a amp for 500. as for wire look at a knu concepts 4 gauge amp kit ,it will give you every thing you need to install the amp and woofers
I was thinking to buy the Pioneer Champion Series TS-W309D4 2 of those for $170 or less i dont remember.but I don't know if does are good and worth the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.