NOOB AT CAR AUDIO NEED HELP ASAP

graysole1123

CarAudio.com Newbie
IVE GOT A SYSTEM SETUP IN MY CAR AND QUESTION CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN OR HELP ME AND TELL ME WHY DOES THE BASS DIM WHEN I TURN UP VOLUME IVE GOT A CAP HOOKED UP CUZ I THOUGHT IT WAS DRAWING TO MUCH POWER BUT THATS NOT THE CASE EVERYTHING WORKS I KNOW MY POWER QWIRE IS BIG ENOUGH IVE GOT A 0 GAUGE WIIRE POWERING CAP AND AMP BUT STILL GO TO TURN UP VOLUME AND BASS FADES OUT WHY IS THIS AND HOW DO II FIX IT

UPGRADE EXACTLY IVE GOT 0 GAUGE POWER WIRE FROM BACK TO FRONT AND HAVE GROUNDED AMP AND CAP IN TWO SEPERATE SPOTS DO U MEAN LIKE UPGRADE ALTENATOR

IVE GOT A SYSTEM SETUP IN MY CAR AND QUESTION CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN OR HELP ME AND TELL ME WHY DOES THE BASS DIM WHEN I TURN UP VOLUME IVE GOT A CAP HOOKED UP CUZ I THOUGHT IT WAS DRAWING TO MUCH POWER BUT THATS NOT THE CASE EVERYTHING WORKS I KNOW MY POWER QWIRE IS BIG ENOUGH IVE GOT A 0 GAUGE WIIRE POWERING CAP AND AMP BUT STILL GO TO TURN UP VOLUME AND BASS FADES OUT WHY IS THIS AND HOW DO II FIX IT
What car is it? That'll make a big difference as well. Small cars have small alts, small batteries, and small cables (probably 8 gauge) connecting them. So when you run 0 gauge to your amp it's going to pull out all of the power, and your cars electrical system can't provide that much juice so your amp fails.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.