Non rap bass songs?

FTW:

download blue man mp3s

Seriously tho check out these old school ones...if your system can handle it. The disclaimer does not lie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And it was tested as the only media to have 5hz notes in some......

Amazon.com: The Great Fantasy Adventure Album: Miklos Rozsa, John [Film Composer] Williams, Recorded Sound, Michael Kamen, Patrick Doyle, James Horner, Bernard Herrmann, Alan Silvestri, Laurence Rosenthal, Danny Elfman, Jerry Goldsmith, Mark Knopfler

Amazon.com: Time Warp: Don Dorsey, Richard [1] Strauss, Jerry Goldsmith…

http://www.amazon.com/Bachbusters-Johann-Sebastian-Bach/dp/B000003CTU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1274868342&sr=1-3

If your system can handle those, your doin pretty fkkn ok //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

FTW: download blue man mp3s

Seriously tho check out these old school ones...if your system can handle it. The disclaimer does not lie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And it was tested as the only media to have 5hz notes in some......

Amazon.com: The Great Fantasy Adventure Album: Miklos Rozsa, John [Film Composer] Williams, Recorded Sound, Michael Kamen, Patrick Doyle, James Horner, Bernard Herrmann, Alan Silvestri, Laurence Rosenthal, Danny Elfman, Jerry Goldsmith, Mark Knopfler

Amazon.com: Time Warp: Don Dorsey, Richard [1] Strauss, Jerry Goldsmith…

Amazon.com: Bachbusters: Johann Sebastian Bach, Don Dorsey: Music

If your system can handle those, your doin pretty fkkn ok //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the brown freq...7htz better stand 20 ft away

The last few days I've been enjoying some Steely Dan, Stan Getz, UB40, And Stevie Ray Vaughn. All have excellent Bass Riffs and tones on most songs. Also, if your an Eagles Fan and haven't seen the Farewell One Concert Vid or the soundtrack do yourself a favor, It's better than the originals and the fidelity is great. If your watching the Vid the quality is super. The Bass is not loud but it's well placed by Timothy B Schmitd.

If your a Steely Dan Fan it can really show off your system, especially songs like Jack of Speed and two against nature etc, but any of them really. It's good stuff. Deep noted Bass Riffs throughout.

Now that I have my system set the way it sounds good I find myself listening to old rock bands of my youth that I semi- lost interest in and remembered how good they sound in a good system. I was rockin to some Styx last night at the beach and it sounded like the 70's up in Fiesta Island San Diego.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.