Sound Deadener

cbuts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hi there, im going to be upgradin my wire,and adding in some components and another amp, im also going to want to deaden my trunk, and any other easy areas maybe my doors.

where is a good place to purchase sound deadener?(best place online?) i am from canada, i want enough to cover what i need, and i dont want to spend much, and need to make sure everything will fit back in place?(so is there different sizes or something)

tips are very welcome aswell,

thanks.

Sounddeadenrshowdown.com

Nuff said! Email Don and tell him exactly what you're looking to do and he'll point you in the right direction and won't over sell you!!!

He is quick to answer all emails!! Tell him William sent you!!

thanks guys, how much would i need to cover my trunk and doors, or would i buy kits?

what size\kind? is there diff sizes

I would recommend audiotechnix 60 mil, Coleman is a very good guy and has a great product along with the best customer service out there. I say just grab a 25 foot roll and you should be good for your doors and have some left over for the trunk, and then grab another 25 feet for the trunk and you can get most of it done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.