Non rap bass songs?

bugflipper
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
US
I have searched the bass song threads. The suggestions tend to run with hip hop and rap. I don't care for those at all. I am mainly into rock. Have been listening to Owl City the last few days though. Any thoughts on other artists?

Thanks

if you can bare some r&b, usher's "daddy's home" knocks. so does a number of songs by the Dream like "love your girl" "let me see the booty" and others. rihanna's "go hard" has a nice bassline

Pink Floyd "Welcome To The Machine" hurts my ears

Pink Floyd "The Division Bell" cd absolutely phenomenal!

Anything Pantera

Madonna Ray of Light cd

Try:

Underoath- 80's song

French Kicks- Abandon

Modest Mouse- The World at large

I'm the only person i know that has subs and doesn't listen to rap/hip-hop a lot. I'd say about 2% of the time i listen to it. Then again i get over bass really quick.

Slap on some reggae, It's good for low end joy.

There's alot of good rock with nice low end. As I run into em I'll post em on here. Good idea for a thread.

There's some decent POP stuff too, but I'm guessing you don't go there (i.e. Sheryl Crow We Do What We can etc.)

Love the punch bass of Pantera. Will also recommend 1980's Metallica for those who like that very tight sharp bass. Good ones so far guys. Keep them coming.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.