nobody likes rockford fosgate??

Looks nice but im gonna have to agree with sonic purity on this one.
I agree to, I was just testing you guys. You guys passed(only the 1st test)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Wow…what a thread, 26 pages to be exact.

There are some valid points in these posts, and then there are some pretty biased opinions. The opinions are great, there what keep the world rolling, but I’d like the opportunity to provide some clarity on Rockford Fosgate and the current RF product offerings. The biggest concern of all is the old vs. new discussion, I love where we came from, those are our roots, but the NEW POWER and PUNCH series amplifiers are light years ahead of our original offerings, to put it bluntly for those true car audio enthusiasts who liked RF amplifiers in the beginning, you should love them now. If anyone has particular questions/concerns please ask them now…I will personally address them and will be more than happy to elaborate.

I’d like to discuss all RF amplifier topics here online for everyone to see…like the 800a2 / 800aII subject, which has received a tremendous amount of attention. Here are the facts, these 2 amplifiers are identical…the schematics are the same, if anyone does not believe this they are more than welcome to call customer service (800) 669-9899 and request the schematics.

I look forward to answering all and any questions you may have.

Wow…what a thread, 26 pages to be exact.There are some valid points in these posts, and then there are some pretty biased opinions. The opinions are great, there what keep the world rolling, but I’d like the opportunity to provide some clarity on Rockford Fosgate and the current RF product offerings. The biggest concern of all is the old vs. new discussion, I love where we came from, those are our roots, but the NEW POWER and PUNCH series amplifiers are light years ahead of our original offerings, to put it bluntly for those true car audio enthusiasts who liked RF amplifiers in the beginning, you should love them now. If anyone has particular questions/concerns please ask them now…I will personally address them and will be more than happy to elaborate.

I’d like to discuss all RF amplifier topics here online for everyone to see…like the 800a2 / 800aII subject, which has received a tremendous amount of attention. Here are the facts, these 2 amplifiers are identical…the schematics are the same, if anyone does not believe this they are more than welcome to call customer service (800) 669-9899 and request the schematics.

I would like to hear the facts on the T15K, not just everyones opinion.

Hell yea, that Power 1000 is the one I am saving for to go into my truck and run everything.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
Thats what I just bought, it is a thing of beauty

Wow…what a thread, 26 pages to be exact.There are some valid points in these posts, and then there are some pretty biased opinions. The opinions are great, there what keep the world rolling, but I’d like the opportunity to provide some clarity on Rockford Fosgate and the current RF product offerings. The biggest concern of all is the old vs. new discussion, I love where we came from, those are our roots, but the NEW POWER and PUNCH series amplifiers are light years ahead of our original offerings, to put it bluntly for those true car audio enthusiasts who liked RF amplifiers in the beginning, you should love them now. If anyone has particular questions/concerns please ask them now…I will personally address them and will be more than happy to elaborate.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This made my day, I have personally dealt with the Rf techs and they mean business, As a matter of fact this one tech that saw my system said it was the nicest hes seen in a long time(I wish), I do have a serious question though, that 5 channel power1000 amp, would you recommend that for my setup. Since the T1000's are overpowering my subs by more than 500watts RMS. And if the answer is yes can I do an even trade, I'll pay for the shipping of course:laugh:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:DThis made my day, I have personally dealt with the Rf techs and they mean business, As a matter of fact this one tech that saw my system said it was the nicest hes seen in a long time(I wish), I do have a serious question though, that 5 channel power1000 amp, would you recommend that for my setup. Since the T1000's are overpowering my subs by more than 500watts RMS. And if the answer is yes can I do an even trade, I'll pay for the shipping of course:laugh:
Learn to set your gains //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i actually just got back from RTTI Top Gun training out in Pheonix and the new line that they have is absolutely awesome. I saw how they redesigned the amps and speakers tomake them more efficient and cooler without clipping or cutting off. I also got to see and here the t15kw and it is the most beautiful amp i have ever seen. From what they were saying the are only making a total of 20 of those amps and i believe that only leaves 2 left. I would keep a look out for all the new stuff that will be coming out in the next year or so its going to be pretty impressive!!!

Learn to set your gains //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Let the RF Tech answer. This new amp might suit my system better, I do know how to set the GAIN buddy. Thanks anyways, when I need your expert advice I'll ask. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DThis made my day, I have personally dealt with the Rf techs and they mean business, As a matter of fact this one tech that saw my system said it was the nicest hes seen in a long time(I wish), I do have a serious question though, that 5 channel power1000 amp, would you recommend that for my setup. Since the T1000's are overpowering my subs by more than 500watts RMS. And if the answer is yes can I do an even trade, I'll pay for the shipping of course:laugh:

U need to take it somewhere that has an Oscilloscope and they can set them for you

Let the RF Tech answer. This new amp might suit my system better, I do know how to set the GAIN buddy. Thanks anyways, when I need your expert advice I'll ask. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
I'm not sure what you're trying to do.. The only way it would be "better suited" for your system is if you can power everything correctly, and have less amps.

Otherwise, cut your losses, and turn the gains down....

Lol, the "facts" have been stated a couple times.. You just don't want to hear it.
DAM, I guess your all out to kill this thread right. Or are you also a RF TECH:furious://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.