NO SOUND Need Some Help Bad.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hoping one of you can help me with this.

Recently my head unit quit playing sound. It works fine, just no sound. Occasionally the rear passanger side speaker well have a sound like too much power is being sent to it. It makes a popping sound, not like electrical, but the speaker is making a popping sound. So I went, and bought a new head unit, and the new is doing the same thing hence making me believe it is something with my trucks electrical. Does anyone have any ideas what it might be, and how I can fix it?

Ya, its obviously something w/ your wiring..which will save you time in the long run. Recheck your ground wire, try a new harness like moocow said, and if worst comes to worst, take your speaker and hook it up directly to the back of your HU...it would **** but i guess it's possibly(but HIGHLY unlikely) that all your speakers blew at the same time lol...but my guess is it's the harness

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.