• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 809
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I have installed a CD player on my 93' grand am, the last two of them I have owned have broke. they would no longer read any cd's whatsoever. At this time, I installed another one, adn I think it blew a fuse, I replaced the fuse yet I still have no power goin to my Cd player, I have also checked the wiring on the thing,it is all done correctly, please help!!!!

what all are you running with it, it may be that you are drawing way to much power off of the headunit, that will fry the interior motherboard, the mid-90's model ecilpse stereo was notorious for this.

CHECK THE FUSE BOX INSIDE THE CAR AND UNDER THE HOOD NEAR THE BATTERY. IF THE WIRING IS CORRECT AND THE HU FUSE IS GOOD THIS MAY BE YOUR PROBLEM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.