No mini van demo vehicles?

I think a minivan would be a good platform if you wanted to do an efficient budget cone area build. A couple used sealed UPS batteries, a HO alt, Taramps HD 8k, and 6 cheap china cookie cutter 15's from a fly by night company.

maybe in a CRX super burp box in a low power class league.
You mean to tell me I can't do 160's with one of them in a prefab box with a cheap amp?

Darnit man. I just ordered that setup. I'm devastated!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It's not that small. You haven't been in the back of the shop, and I imagine for good reason.
The van is not jacked up. It's a wheel chair van with a odd floor setup.

It won't blow windows out, but I suspect it'll probably do a 50 or near it when it's done.

It takes him forever to build because the customer hasn't paid all of the deposit, and keeps changing his mind on what he wants done.

He also did not WANT to use those cheap *** speakers, but it's what the customer wanted. And he's using 6 of them, not 4.
#1 i like pioneer stuff so wasn't insulting it i know it'll do 150's no doubt., u haven't heard mine since i doubled power (he did when it was vibrating sunroof track horribly) #2 i was insulting shop but it is small (1 i worked at had show room and a entire ht living room) i know he has a work shop back there and a small show room and i know it's handicapped van i said so just don't understand the hostility, no one else here knows where it is lol.. wondered if guy had ever paid him,i was there when he was painting interior pieces..

Been on a winning streak lately gramps...(sarcasm).

Anyway, had a Town & Chrysler and the cabin is quite big. Would take a good bit of equipment and electrical to get really loud. Everyone's word of "loud" is different.

Been on a winning streak lately gramps...(sarcasm).
Anyway, had a Town & Chrysler and the cabin is quite big. Would take a good bit of equipment and electrical to get really loud. Everyone's word of "loud" is different.
i know right but like 90% of it 1 ain't my fault or i'm proven to be right or same exact same thing they saying a different way idk if what i type reads different than i type or what...

So it's not your fault for saying stupid useless BS on here and everyone gets mad at ya? Do you think before you type? Or don't give a **** and hype up anything to get more attention.

I've seen some of the comments on this forum by you this past week....I think you need to mellow down a bit. Take your meds. Something...

i know right but like 90% of it 1 ain't my fault or i'm proven to be right or same exact same thing they saying a different way idk if what i type reads different than i type or what...
Could you find a post written by anyone as haphazardly as yours... come on... slow down and be clear... you've been taking a beating on here for a week now... just lookin' out...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.